.

Monday, April 29, 2019

The Rise of the Internet Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

The Rise of the meshwork - Essay ExampleFrom seeking knowledge to making friends on the meshwork and from paying bills online to purchasing groceries from online stores the meshwork holds a significant place in my life. And not just in my life, the rise of the internet in the past few years has changed the way of living and thinking of many people all about the globe. Once it was the time when access to any information was limited, however the advent of the internet has given the admittedly meaning to the word of information and its access to anyone anywhere in the world. For me as a student, it is now a good deal easier to gain access to any kind of e-book, information, and e-library within minutes without buying expensive books to study. With the passage of time, the internet has become an important element of ones life. The Internet has played a vital case in my life in a positive manner. The rise and use of the internet may vex its adverse impacts on the lives of many peo ple. The usage of the internet depends on how a person takes advantage of the facility. rough may use it negatively while others can benefit themselves from the unlimited advantages of the internet (Young, 1996). As remote as my life is concerned, the internet plays a very important role in it. It keeps me connected to my family members and friends who are living far away. The Internet has shrunk the distance and the boundaries between the relations. But sometimes I think that because of our withal much dependency on the internet has made us more cyber affable and less social in real life. Like any other technology, this is a major drawback. I see myself as more actively involved in social media networking websites such as Facebook and Twitter as comparability to meeting and interacting with friends in person. Updating statuses and sharing videos and photos have become an important part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment